£24,194 – £35,708 per annum
5th June – 12 noon
Benefits & Grade
Main/Upper Pay Scale
1 post required for September 2019 (Temporary to August 2020)
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are seeking to appoint a committed and highly motivated teacher to join our dedicated, hardworking and professional staff. We offer our pupils the very best start to their education and we passionately believe that it is every child’s right to receive an education that fosters a lifelong love of learning.
‘The carefully chosen topics and thoughtful planning ensure that pupils love learning and talk excitedly about their studies and the wider school experiences on offer. Coupled with high expectations for behaviour, this makes a powerful contribution to pupils’ excellent attitudes and underpins the calm and purposeful atmosphere which permeates your school ‘Ofsted 2017
The successful applicant will:
– demonstrate outstanding teaching and have high expectations
– is committed to an inclusive approach to learning
– be able to develop an inspiring classroom environment
– be committed to their own professional development
– develop positive relationships with staff, children, parents and support services
– plan creative learning opportunities indoors and out that inspire learners
We can offer a happy and supportive environment with a commitment to continued professional development as part of the Stockton Teaching Alliance.
Shortlisted candidates will have the opportunity to visit the school before interview.
Application forms are available on the school website http://www.bewleyprimary.org.uk
Please return to Mrs M Carlton, Headteacher, Bewley Primary School, Low Grange Avenue, Billingham, TS23 3LH by 5th June (12 noon)